Charlie: Of course you do have a point with Langdon and Staples. ...

  • jsm_44092
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      ... I was surprised that Langdon didn't fare better in Cleveland. He
      shot very well when he played (39.6% on 3s for his career, high FT
      %), but he didn't get the minutes in his brief career. I don't recall
      with certainty what the knock on him was (not a quick release? not
      quick overall?), but obviously his shortcomings more than offset his
      outstanding shooting ability.

      Generally, though, if a player can shoot, he should be able to play
      and play well.