Re: Pro Basketball Prospectus

  • fadeawaymike
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2004
      Good luck. :-) Scoring is very important for al lot of fans. So the
      scoring per would be usefull.

      I hope you will publish your prospectus for a long time. I have +100
      nba books (and that's not easy when you live in Belgium) and I putt
      your books in the top five. Keep up the good work.
    • fadeawaymike
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 1, 2004
        I've bought your book also. First I've read the Prospectus of
        Hollinger and after that Basketball on paper. I'v read reviews that
        said: the prospectus is good but basketball on paper is better. Well
        I don't agree. The analytic methods are there but the conclusions
        are sometimes not so strong. For example your rebounding part. You
        make a conclusion and than you begin to correct yourself(offensive
        rebounds create free throw attempts,...)