Re: Pro Basketball Prospectus

    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 31, 2004
      Thanks for the suggestion. I also want to include Free throws per
      field goal attempt and a few other nuggets, so right now I'm figuring
      out how to fit more crap in that box so I can get all the info I want
      to. Wish me luck.

      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "fadeawaymike"
      <joeljanssens@h...> wrote:
      > I really like this books. For every player he puts his new
      > stats,psa, ast, to, usg, op, reb rate en per. What I'm missing is
      > the offensive per that he mentions in the first book.
      >
      > He should put that also for every player!
      >
      > In the first book you have the 10 highest rebound rate seasons. I
      > really should like to know what the ten highest offensive per
      > seasons are?
      >
      > So mr Hollinger mention the offensive per for every player in your
      > next prospectus, thank you very much. :-)
    • fadeawaymike
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 1, 2004
        I've bought your book also. First I've read the Prospectus of
        Hollinger and after that Basketball on paper. I'v read reviews that
        said: the prospectus is good but basketball on paper is better. Well
        I don't agree. The analytic methods are there but the conclusions
        are sometimes not so strong. For example your rebounding part. You
        make a conclusion and than you begin to correct yourself(offensive
        rebounds create free throw attempts,...)