College hoops stats

  • matthewksimon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2004
      I want to look back at the players who have been drafted over the
      past ten years or so, and wanted to find out if there was a good site
      or resource to find their college stats. Thanks.

      Matt
    • Charlie Board
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2004
        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "matthewksimon"
        <matthewksimon@y...> wrote:
        > I want to look back at the players who have been drafted over the
        > past ten years or so, and wanted to find out if there was a good site
        > or resource to find their college stats. Thanks.

        Jed "Jazzy J" Tai's site is just what you ordered.

        http://www.sportsstats.com/jazzyj/

        In particular:

        http://www.sportsstats.com/jazzyj/drafts/index.html