Question for DeanO

  • Daniel Dickey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2004
      Sorry - off topic - quick question for DeanO (since I can't find his email
      at the moment at work). Did you play with a guy named Tom Creath (sp?) at
      Cal Tech? I went to High School with him (University High School - Tucson
      AZ) - and it seems like that's where he went to college. I believe he's 2
      years younger than you. I played a bit with him freshman year in college
      during the breaks at the University of Arizona rec center (where I
      attended). Haven't seen him since. He couldn't shoot much - but he was
      athletic, about 6'3", kinda thin.

      Anyway - there is no real importance in this question - I was just reading
      Basketball On Paper, when this popped into my head. I had that momentary
      "possible small world" feeling.

      Dan
      danthestatman@...

      http://wine.msn.com/