Re: [APBR_analysis] Re: All-time pro basketball scores

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2001
      On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 lk_maxwell@... wrote:

      [...]

      > Netscape. Netscape doesn't do so well at recognizing cascading style
      > sheets and what is happening is the text appears black on a black
      > background, rendering it invisible unless you highlight the cell.

      Ah, the highlighting trick worked. Now I see the basketball, baseball,
      soccer, etc. labels. Thanks.

      --MKT
    • lk_maxwell@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2001
        I haven't worked on making the site more friendlier to Netscape, but
        I have added some better means of determining what data is being
        viewed, i.e. what sport, what team, what season, etc.

        You may still have to highlight the cells if you are using Netscape,
        but the info is there.

        Loren Maxwell

        > On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 lk_maxwell@h... wrote:
        >
        > [...]
        >
        > > Netscape. Netscape doesn't do so well at recognizing cascading
        style
        > > sheets and what is happening is the text appears black on a black
        > > background, rendering it invisible unless you highlight the
        cell.

        > Ah, the highlighting trick worked. Now I see the basketball,
        baseball,
        > soccer, etc. labels. Thanks.
        >

        > --MKT
      • David Litterer
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 9, 2001
          lk_maxwell@... wrote:

          Did you still need the ASL I scores? I seem to remember you emailing me that
          you bought the book.

          Dave
        • David Litterer
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 9, 2001
            Sorry for the previous message! It was not meant for the list.

            Dave