Re: Statistical Tidbits from last night

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003

      I think I've seen worse triple doubles. Cases where guys got their
      double digits but committed a ton of turnovers and took a lot of shots
      to get there. I estimated a total of about +6 net points from Karl
      that game, definitely a good game.

      So far, the Lakers are doing what I expected, spreading the ball
      pretty evenly, making the offense quite efficient (Chp 19). Shaq is,
      as pointed out, a little less efficient than expected. The defense is
      mediocre, about as expected when you add old guys with very overrated
      defensive skills. The question I had was whether they'd coast too
      much going into the playoffs. Can't say I have an answer on that one.