Complete Version of Dean LaVernge's NBA Season Stats?

  • mifisher2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      All,

      I asked DeanL if he could post a complete version of his season stats
      spreadsheet as his most recent posting appears to be incomplete;
      however, I see from an older post that he may be out of commission
      for a time due to health reasons.

      Does anyone have a complete version of this spreadsheet? The one
      that I downloaded from here cuts off at Haywoode Workman.

      Thanks,

      Michael