Re: Player Profiles and more ...

  • Kevin Pelton
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2003
      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "maltre2002" <webmaster@k...>
      wrote:
      > Now I was wondering if there were people with
      > - player profiles (lastname, firstname, height, weight, college,
      > birthday...)

      I'm working on updating the SeasonStats.zip file with heights and
      weights (as well as changing the age to age at season's end, which I
      feel is a better representation, albeit much harder to do) . . . that
      might be able to help you somewhat, but I'm a ways away from
      completion of the project.
    • Dean LaVernge
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2003
        On 18 Aug 2003 at 18:14, Kevin Pelton wrote:

        > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "maltre2002" <webmaster@k...>
        > wrote:
        > > Now I was wondering if there were people with
        > > - player profiles (lastname, firstname, height, weight, college,
        > > birthday...)
        >
        > I'm working on updating the SeasonStats.zip file with heights and
        > weights (as well as changing the age to age at season's end, which I
        > feel is a better representation, albeit much harder to do) . . . that
        > might be able to help you somewhat, but I'm a ways away from
        > completion of the project.

        Kevin,

        If you tell me how you define "season's end", I'll recreate the file with heights, weights
        and the age as you defined it. It is about a 10 minute job for me.

        DeanL
      • Kevin Pelton
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2003
          --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Dean LaVernge" <deanlav@y...>
          wrote:
          > Kevin,
          >
          > If you tell me how you define "season's end", I'll recreate the
          > file with heights, weights and the age as you defined it. It is
          > about a 10 minute job for me.
          >
          > DeanL

          That would be terrific, DeanL. I've been using age as of April 15,
          which is approximately when the season ends now.
        • Dean LaVernge
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 20, 2003
            On 19 Aug 2003 at 6:17, Kevin Pelton wrote:

            > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Dean LaVernge" <deanlav@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > Kevin,
            > >
            > > If you tell me how you define "season's end", I'll recreate the
            > > file with heights, weights and the age as you defined it. It is
            > > about a 10 minute job for me.
            > >
            > > DeanL
            >
            > That would be terrific, DeanL. I've been using age as of April 15,
            > which is approximately when the season ends now.

            I've loaded the updated SeasonStats file.

            Dean