Re: Basketball Prospectus Cover

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16 10:32 PM
      Quite the opposite. The prospectus books have aimed to put guys on
      the cover who are still under the national radar. Baseball Prospectus
      this year, for instance, had Josh Phelps of the Blue Jays on it's
      cover. Kirilenko was strongly considered, as were Zach Randolph and
      Gilbert Arenas and probably one or two other guys I'm not remembering
      at the moment.