Re:unsubscribe

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 9:23 AM
      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, bonaventura mlay <mlaybr@y...>
      wrote:

      (Would someone please Unsubscribe this guy?)

      > Charles Board <chaboard@n...> wrote: To me the amazing thing
      about the disparity this year was how *complete* it
      > was in terms of teams....it was very much like two distinct
      leagues, one clearly
      > inferior to the other.

      Can the league prohibit star players from the East from going West,
      without equivalent talent being exchanged?

      There seems to be a mad rush to the dynastic teams (or rumors of
      such). They all seem to be in the West.

      Heretofore, it seemed that money would keep star players evenly
      distributed, for the most part. Super players playing almost for
      free, in hopes of a ring, is new and unexpected.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15 10:25 AM
        > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, bonaventura mlay
        <mlaybr@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > (Would someone please Unsubscribe this guy?)

        I just got back from a sports economics and SABR meeting. Lots of
        interesting stuff to talk about... later.

        For now, that guy is removed.