Re: [APBR_analysis] File Passing Thru

  • Leo Walsh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi Mike,

      Pretty interesting file. What are you using it for?

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, Leo Walsh <lojowo@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Mike,
        >
        > Pretty interesting file. What are you using it for?

        Well, Leo, I like to see how the course of players' careers go.
        Whether they look to be peaking, nearing the end, etc.

        I also like updating my list of the alltime greatest players.

        Sometimes, I look at playoff-vs.-regularseason performances by
        players.

        Hang out here awhile; you'll see.