File Passing Thru

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      I've temporarily uploaded to the Files section an Excel file of
      current/recent players' careers. In a couple of days, probably, I'll
      download it to my 'remote' computer. At that point I can delete it.
      Meanwhile, feel free to copy it yourselves. It's as-is, no
      explanations, and over 4 MB.

      Hope this isn't abusing the privileges of membership here.
    • Leo Walsh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
        Hi Mike,

        Pretty interesting file. What are you using it for?

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
          --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, Leo Walsh <lojowo@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Mike,
          >
          > Pretty interesting file. What are you using it for?

          Well, Leo, I like to see how the course of players' careers go.
          Whether they look to be peaking, nearing the end, etc.

          I also like updating my list of the alltime greatest players.

          Sometimes, I look at playoff-vs.-regularseason performances by
          players.

          Hang out here awhile; you'll see.