Re: Shot Types & Defensive Ability

  • bricks299
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2003
      Jason

      Before this past season, sportsline.com printed play-by-play reports
      that listed the distance of every FGA. This season's reports only
      list the shot type.

      Harvey Pollack's annual NBA Statistical Yearbooks list FGM at each
      distance for every player and may be obtained from the Sixers for $10.

      The best way to estimate opponent's stats is to get each opponent's
      line scores versus each opponent. These breakdowns are available at
      various sites... NBA.com, each team's site, sportsline, espn.com,
      slam.com.

      Ben Ricks

      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "dakotablizzards"