Re: MVP

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2003

      > 3959 Garnett,Kevin Min
      > 3951 Duncan,Tim San
      > 3746 Bryant,Kobe LAL
      > 3647 Mcgrady,Tracy Orl
      > 3492 Nowitzki,Dirk Dal

      The above 5 could be a team. Several players who can pass, no PG
      necessary.

      I didn't see Kobe on members' all-NBA lists. Here he beats out
      McGrady, due to TMac missing some games.

      Duncan is henceforth a center, is now Shaq's equal, and didn't miss
      any games.

      MVP is a dead heat. Sentiment is with the long-suffering KG.
      Besides, if Duncan wins another, he'd be one up on Shaq. Bad karma.

      > 3270 Pierce,Paul Bos
      > 3261 Kidd,Jason NJ
      > 3248 O'Neal,Shaquille LAL
      > 3224 Malone,Karl Uta
      > 3216 Iverson,Allen Phi

      Here we have a 2nd team. Malone is mostly forgotten these days, but
      he still delivers.

      > 3057 O'Neal,Jermaine Ind
      > 3033 Marion,Shawn Pho
      > 2997 Francis,Steve Hou
      > 2979 Marbury,Stephon Pho
      > 2949 Mashburn,Jamal NO

      Well, well: a 3rd team. And Francis gets to be a passing shooter,
      Steph a shooting passer.