Poll: Title winner

  • aaronkoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 8:00 AM
      As before, this poll is to get a sense for how smart we are as a
      group. There isn't much individuality to be taken out of this.
      There's no money on it. I'm interested in where people believe the
      NBA title will reside at the end of the playoffs now that we pretty
      much know the order of the teams going in.

      The poll runs only a short time (before the post season starts), so
      vote early.

      If we pick an upset and the upset wins -- as has happened the last 2
      years (defining an upset as the team without the top record winning) -
      - that implies something.