Complete Stats

  • lilnemo21@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2001
      Does anyone have the BAA/NBA's all-time complete, player by player
      stats loaded as an excel, possibly access file? I'm looking to do some
      math, possibly some breakdowns by position, era, team. I received
      Dean's stat database, it covers most of the info I need. However there
      are some holes; and I need the complete stats('46-present) for what I
      hope to do. Anything I come up with that seems interesting I'd be
      willing to post. If not for verification, at least for some
      discussion.

      Richard