Re: [APBR_analysis] need nba team by team game by game statistics per season

  • igorkupfer@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2003
      From: "Jaison John" <jaisonjohn484@...>
      To: <APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 12:47 AM
      Subject: [APBR_analysis] need nba team by team game by game statistics per season

      > need nba team by team game by game statistics per season from late
      > 90s to present
      > can u help?

      I've uploaded a csv of team game stats from 98-02 to my site:
      http://members.rogers.com/igorkupfer/odd/NBAGameStats98-02.csv

      Warning: its 900kb

      I won't update my files to include this season until it is complete.

      ed
    • Jaison John
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13, 2003
        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, <igorkupfer@r...> wrote:
        >just wondering what happened to jan 00 info. I checked and there
        were some games played during that time.

        Jaison

      • Jaison John
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2003
          missing 98-99 data for (october<98>,november<98>,december<98>,
          january<99>)
          also can i get an update for these also?

          --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Jaison John"
          <jaisonjohn484@y...> wrote:
          > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, <igorkupfer@r...> wrote:
          > >just wondering what happened to jan 00 info. I checked and there
          > were some games played during that time.
          >
          > Jaison

        • Jaison John
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19, 2003
            ed, i sent you an email with the spreasheet with yellow areas marked
            missing. I think the best thing would be if you could provide links
            where the data has been uploaded like you did for me in the past,
            since the file is so large.