need nba team by team game by game statistics per season

  • Jaison John
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9 9:47 PM
      need nba team by team game by game statistics per season from late
      90s to present
      can u help?
    • igorkupfer@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9 11:52 PM
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 13 3:00 PM
          --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, <igorkupfer@r...> wrote:
          >just wondering what happened to jan 00 info. I checked and there
          were some games played during that time.

          Jaison

        • Jaison John
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19 7:16 AM
            missing 98-99 data for (october<98>,november<98>,december<98>,
            january<99>)
            also can i get an update for these also?

            --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Jaison John"
            <jaisonjohn484@y...> wrote:
            > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, <igorkupfer@r...> wrote:
            > >just wondering what happened to jan 00 info. I checked and there
            > were some games played during that time.
            >
            > Jaison

          • Jaison John
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 19 8:54 AM
              ed, i sent you an email with the spreasheet with yellow areas marked
              missing. I think the best thing would be if you could provide links
              where the data has been uploaded like you did for me in the past,
              since the file is so large.