Help Wanted

  • rsb2rbellott <pointscreated@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      I'm looking for a programmer to write a program that captures my
      methods of analyzing player tendencies from viewing videotapes of
      games. It would involve coming up with an interface and background
      processing to capture things that not contained in current market
      software. The end result would be used to analyze NBA players for NBA
      teams.

      If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me
      know.

      Thanks very much,
      Bob Bellotti