Poll on APBR site

  • Mike G <msg_53@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2003
      Guys: If you are a member of APBR (not _analysis), you may vote for
      alltime great players, at this site:

      It has been suggested we may have a survivor-type elimination series,
      voting off players until a top-50 have been reached.

      This could be some fun and some serious reckoning/debating. There
      are currently about 100 players with at least 2 supporters. But I
      think more opinions is always better.

      A couple of people from this group have already voted. Please join
      in the fray.