Re: Bob's basketball database

  • monepeterson <mone@sigma.net>
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
      > So you can edit out the ads, huh? He, he, he....

      Ahem, well, yes, but you've got to do a bit more than I described. I
      don't know if the deal Bob set up with valueclick pays per hit, and I
      don't want to limit any income he may be receiving from those ads,
      but since my computer can't reach valueclick anyway and I get
      annoying error messages, I needed to do something. Dammit.

      > I've had that problem when I try to do something with a menu before
      > I let the ads come up.

      I've gotten those, too. I was getting these the moment I clicked to
      access the database before I even had a chance to do anything with
      the menu, so I knew it was something else.

      Moné