Re: [APBR_analysis] Good sites for stats?

  • igorkupfer@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3 5:00 PM
      From: "The Garrison family" <gfam@...>
      To: <APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 4:13 PM
      Subject: [APBR_analysis] Good sites for stats?

      http://www.rmi.net/~doug/

      Raw numbers going back to the 88-89 season. If you need anything specific, ask here.
    • m_c_meyer <m_c_meyer@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4 1:07 PM
        You may want to check out http://sportstracker.nss.net/Boxscores/

        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "The Garrison family"
        <gfam@a...> wrote:
        > What are some great sites for finding statistics from NBA games? I
        know about nba.com and sportsline but what are some lesser known ones
        that are worth looking at. I am writing a column for
        hoopsanalysis.com and am looking for some good stats to help me.-Shawn