Good sites for stats?

  • The Garrison family
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      What are some great sites for finding statistics from NBA games? I know about nba.com and sportsline but what are some lesser known ones that are worth looking at. I am writing a column for hoopsanalysis.com and am looking for some good stats to help me.-Shawn
    • igorkupfer@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
        Raw numbers going back to the 88-89 season. If you need anything specific, ask here.
      • m_c_meyer <m_c_meyer@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
          You may want to check out http://sportstracker.nss.net/Boxscores/

          --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "The Garrison family"