Re: if the allstar game were this weekend...

  • monepeterson <mone@sigma.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2002
      > Out west, Karl Malone won't go because he's had a bad attitude
      > historically. The horrible question is whether some numbskull
      > names Olowokandi. The more interesting questions are how many
      > Dallas gets in and whether Yao makes it. I'm betting 2 Mavs, but
      > I'll defer on Yao.

      Oh heck yeah, he's in. No way will the NBA defer their biggest draw
      to the rookie game.

      I'm kinda curious about the Eastern center situation. I agree with
      John that Miller's the best guy out there, but the coaches probably
      won't see that. I'm guessing that Wallace (listed on the ballot as a
      center) will be selected as the starter, but I haven't seen any
      updated voting results. Ilgauskas, if he's still ambulatory at that
      point, will probably be picked as the reserve.

      Moné