Does anyone here....

  • Andy Finkelstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2002
      ... feel like playing some Fantasy NBA this season?

      if you do, I've got a private league set up at yahoo.com. if you would like to join my league,
      please go here:

      http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

      and then click on "Join Private League".... the league number is 142712 and the password is
      "clash" without the quotation marks.. I always prefer a small-ish league so I've only got it set
      for six teams, and I've already taken one of those spots !! :)

      so.... the next five players to sign up are in.. once the league is full, I'll set the draft to
      "ready" within a day or two (this will give you some time to set your pre-rankings, etc.) and then
      we can get down to playing some serious fantasy hoops :)

      hope to see some of you there! I'm expecting this to be a fun time for all involved!

      - Andy

      P.S. I also want to say that I really love the content of this group.. even though most of it
      goes over my head at times, I still love what you guys are doing.. while not as educated and
      detailed as the rest of you, I still consider myself a "stat freak" and really enjoy the discussions
      that come up on here, even though, as I said, most of it is beyond me... keep up the good work,
      guys, I love all the talk! :)