First post / Rosters

  • maltre2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      hello,

      just discovered this group, downloaded the file SeasonStats.zip and i
      LOVE IT !

      I was wondering if there were people who have made excel files of the
      opening night rosters (2002-03 or previous years). This would be
      realy usefull to add to a database (mysql).

      Anybody can give me some tips on how to add/store boxscores easily ?
      What is the best sports site to get the boxscores from and store them
      in Excel ?

      Thanks in advance and hope to be a member for a long time of this
      wonderful group

      - maltre
      www.knicks4life.com