New York Knicks Transactions

  • John Maxwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
      Anybody know where I might find a list of all-time transactions for the NBA
      prior to 1995? The Knicks are trying to fill in some holes in their career
      transactions list, but can't find anything on the web dating back prior to
      1995.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      John Maxwell
      Director of Public Relations
      Charlotte Sting
      (704) 357-0252, Ext. 4772
      John.Maxwell@...
    • bchaikin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2002

        i too haven't seen much on the web in terms of historical player transactions for the NBA, but i specifically remember the Sporting News having a regular transactions column thru the years similar to what you'd see in a newspaper...and i believe they were a weekly...

        bob chaikin
        bchaikin@...