Hi, just joined.

  • Richard Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      Hi, just joined the group. I have always been interested in sports stats,
      and actually work/have worked professionally in that area, so I will peruse
      the archives and probably have a couple of questions of comments.

      First, like to say thanks to Dean for posting this, very interesting.

      Thanks,

      Richard