Re: NBA Twins

    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 25, 2002
      --- In APBR_analysis@y..., Ed Weiland <weiland1029@y...> wrote:

      > --- John Maxwell <John.Maxwell@C...>
      > wrote:
      > > Anybody know where I might find some information on
      > > all-time twins that have
      > > played in the NBA?
      >
      > The only two I can come up with off the top off my
      > head are Horace and Harvey Grant and Tom and Dick Van
      > Arsdale. This site listing famous twins:
      >

      > http://www.nomotc.org/twinsag.html
      >
      > doesn't mention any others. I'm guessing it's not a
      > comprehensive list though.

      Jason and Jarron Collins are twins in the league.

      Were Oliver and Cliff Robinson (the older one) twins? Both born on
      3/13/60.

      Charles and Carl Thomas born on 10/3/69 -- twins?

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 10, 2002
        --- In APBR_analysis@y..., "airiverson01" <airiverson01@y...> wrote:
        > what was his cba ft% and 3ptfg%?
        >
        > also he did play in the olympics. i taped the usa v. china game.
        > think he had two blocks a few points maybe and fouled out early in
        > the second half. i think he will be maybe an all star someday, but
        > probably not mvp or hof.

        I've got boxes for at least 6 of his Olympic games. They're not the
        greatest format. I could post them if other people want to reformat
        and repost in more useable format. Against the US, he had 5 pts, 2
        blocks, and 5 fouls in 15 minutes. Wang Zhi-Zhi played a lot better
        than Ming. The US shot 57% against the Chinese and won by 47. They
        got 70 points in the paint. They got 22 points off second shots and
        completely dominated the offensive boards. Part of Ming's problem
        was that the guards could not get him the ball. On the defensive
        side, I'm not sure what you can blame his problems on.