Re: Walter Berry and other head cases

  • alleyoop2
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 19, 2002
      Are we talking about players who had bad attitudes or players who had
      weight problems? Oliver Miller, Dinner Bell Mel Turpin, Ike Austin
      and John Hot Plate Williams would all be examples of weight issues.

      As far as attitude, I can't believe nobody mentioned Derrick Coleman
      yet. A few other examples would be John Brisker, Marvin Barnes and
      Warren Jabali, Benoit Benjamin, Joe Barry Carroll (aka Joe Barely
      Cares), Cedric "vacation" Ceballos, Chris Morris, Rony Seikaly,
      Robert Horry (in Phoenix), Latrell Sprewell (in Golden St.) and Olden
      Polynice. Somebody asked about Jim Jackson before; he's bitched about
      minutes everywhere he's played, so he's definitey in too. Most of
      these guys are big men; I guess coaches are willing to put up with
      more because size is so scarce.