86Adrian Dantley study

    Apr 29, 2001
      Since everyone is interested in whether Dantley really has the quals for
      the HOF, I'd like to look into it a bit more. I am not going to have time
      in the next week or so to do what I want to do with Adrian Dantley --
      which is understand how his presence influenced the teams he was on. This
      is basic -- what were his teams' records before and after his arrival.
      Did they get better offensively/defensively? Did he make bad teams good,
      but not good teams great?

      Since I don't have the time (traveling), I'm hoping someone can put this
      together.

      www.tsoft.com/~deano/index.html
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic