5792Defensive Player Rankings

  • highfivehoopschool
    Sep 12, 2011
      I have a stats class this semester and need data for the assignments. I haven't collected data for my dissertation yet, so I can use any data that I can find. I'd prefer to use something interesting.

      Last year, I had a hypothesis about the pre-draft, box agility tests used at the combines. I'd like to see if there is any correlation with defensive success.

      Therefore, does anyone have an individual defensive ranking from the 10-11 season? It doesn't need to be perfect, as I know defense is hard to quantify. However, I know people have looked at different things to try and come up with a defensive ranking.

      If I could have access to the ranking, I;d appreciate it.

      Thank you for your consideration.

      Brian McCormick
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic