5760Re: [APBR_analysis] Box score order question

  • A.P.
    Dec 19, 2007
      How did you find those? And what are you doing with those numbers?

      baqontraq1211 <baqontraq1211@...> wrote:
      I have looked over older box scores and was wondering if there was any
      rhyme or reason to the way players are listed.

      Specifically I am looking at the late 1950s and early 1960s at the
      moment.

      Are the players listed in the order in which they appeared in the
      game? e.g Starting 5 followed by substitutions in the order in which
      they entered the game? Or is it completely random?

      Any insight would be be appreciated.