5758Re: [APBR_analysis] Re: Box score order question

  • A.P.
    Dec 19, 2007
      Yeah you need a credential. They did at one time have nbamediacentral.com open but you needed a password to get in. If you hadn't work for a Member or know someone whom isn't afraid to get and give the information then you wouldn't have access now. Try acquiring a Blue Book. I hope that this helps.

      baqontraq1211 <baqontraq1211@...> wrote:
      I treid taking a look too to see what i might find but no luck. My
      best guess is that someone with media credentials could gain access to
      the private, media-only section of nba.com and it would be there.