5753Re: Box score order question

  • baqontraq1211
    Dec 14, 2007
      That is a fantastic (and quick) response to my question.

      As a follow on question, though, when did this come into effect?

      I would love to be able to check out older box scores and know the
      exact roster. Unfortunately, it seems to be a more recent development
      to list players who never got off the bench during that game.

      likewise, knowing the date these guidelines came into effect would be
      of great help in figuring out which roles the pro coaches had their
      players covering for a specific game.

      Reagrdless of a possible answer to this question, thank you for already
      having taken the time to respond.

      ~~~Drew
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic