5742Re: Digest Number 1027

  • The BIG Dog, Little T
    Jun 2, 2007
      That is why I stipulated the entire decade. Who would you suggest
      come out of this decade?

      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, Gary Collard <gmcollard@...>
      wrote:

      > Finley never played with Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never
      played with some of the others, so I'm not even sure what you're
      trying to do here. Not to mention you probably have the wrong 00's
      team.

      > >From: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      > >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
      > >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027
      >
      > >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In This
      Digest (2
      Messages)
      1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG
      Dog 2. ther
      best of the best From:
      tosheff View All Topics |
      Create New Topic
      Messages 1. best team
      in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog"
      stayrdy_2000@...
      stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007
      7:20 pm (PST) As a arguement I was
      wondering if they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win
      between the 90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs.
      I am tring to make a mock series with game by game reports and was
      wondering what you all thought of the arguement as well as the
      outcomes. The rosters I have are:

      > > Chicago San Antonio
      > > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
      > > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
      > > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
      > > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
      > > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
      > >
      > > Reserves Reserves
      > > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
      > > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
      > >
      > >---------------------------------
      > >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos
      new Car Finder tool. Back to
      top Reply to
      sender | Reply to group
      > > Messages in this topic
      (1)
      2. ther best of the best Posted
      by: "tosheff" tosheff@...
        tosheff Sat
      Jun 2, 2007 4:22 am (PST)
      Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
      > >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
      > >
      > > Back to
      top Reply to
      sender | Reply to group
      > > Messages in this topic
      (1)
      Recent Activity  1 New
      Members Visit Your Group
      Portable basketball hoops Basketball display
      case Basketball backboard
      Basketball trophy Basketball
      display
      Health Zone
      > >Look your best!
      > >Groups to help you
      > >look & feel
      great.
      Yahoo! Movies
      > >Staying in tonight?
      > >Check out new DVDs
      > >and read
      reviews.
      Yahoo! Finance
      > >It's Now Personal
      > >Guides, news,
      > >advice &
      more.
      Need to Reply?
      > >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in
      the Daily Digest. Create New
      Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
      Messages | Files | Photos | Links |
      Database | Polls | Members |
      Calendar
      > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
      > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual |
      Switch format to Traditional
      > > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of
      Use | Unsubscribe

      > --
      > Gary Collard
      > SABR-L Moderator