5741Re: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027

  • Gary Collard
    Jun 2, 2007
      Finley never played with Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never played with some of the others, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to do here. Not to mention you probably have the wrong 00's team.

      >From: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
      >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027

      >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In This Digest (2 Messages) 1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG Dog 2. ther best of the best From: tosheff View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1. best team in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog" stayrdy_2000@...   stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007 7:20 pm (PST) As a arguement I was wondering if they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win between the 90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs. I am tring to make a mock series with game by game reports and was wondering what you all thought of the arguement as well as the outcomes. The rosters I have are:
      >
      > Chicago San Antonio
      > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
      > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
      > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
      > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
      > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
      >
      > Reserves Reserves
      > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
      > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
      >
      >---------------------------------
      >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
      > Messages in this topic (1) 2. ther best of the best Posted by: "tosheff" tosheff@...   tosheff Sat Jun 2, 2007 4:22 am (PST) Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
      >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
      >
      > Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
      > Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity  1 New Members Visit Your Group SPONSORED LINKS Portable basketball hoops Basketball display case Basketball backboard Basketball trophy Basketball display Health Zone
      >Look your best!
      >Groups to help you
      >look & feel great. Yahoo! Movies
      >Staying in tonight?
      >Check out new DVDs
      >and read reviews. Yahoo! Finance
      >It's Now Personal
      >Guides, news,
      >advice & more. Need to Reply?
      >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar
      > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional

      Gary Collard
      SABR-L Moderator
      gmcollard@...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic