5710Re: future of the archives

    Mar 2, 2005

      > This board has a lot of great material among the messages. Also a lot
      > of incriminating evidence. Will Yahoo delete it all if there's
      > minimal activity here? Will they warn anyone beforehand?

      I check in on it every so often. I don't imagine that they'd delete
      anything without notifying me.

      It would be a nice thing to archive some of the best stuff here into a
      chronicle of the development of this science...

      Consultant to the Seattle Supersonics
      Author, Basketball on Paper
      http://www.basketballonpaper.com
      "Basketball on Paper is a revolutionary strike for statistical
      analysis of the game of basketball..." Hoopsworld.com's Kevin Pelton
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic