5344Re: How well do players play on no rest?

  • thedawgsareout
    Dec 3, 2004
      > I don't know if it was Igor, DanR, or DeanO, but one of them
      > tentatively concluded that 2 rest days between games was optimal
      > for individual performance. On a related note, one of their

      I'm pretty sure it was Igor, but I've been digging through the
      archives recently and I can't recall coming across it. Hopefully he
      can find it for us.

      In Boozer's specific case, I think the stats might speak to his ...
      ahem ... training methods on nights where he doesn't have a game.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic