5342Re: How well do players play on no rest?

  • dlirag@hotmail.com
    Dec 3, 2004
      I don't know if it was Igor, DanR, or DeanO, but one of them
      tentatively concluded that 2 rest days between games was optimal for
      individual performance. On a related note, one of their calculations
      showed that rest days don't seem to significantly affect team
      performance.

      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, Gabe Farkas <gabefark@y...>

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic