5326Re: Kirilenko stat line

    Dec 2, 2004
      Well, no one's responded to this; so I'll rephrase the question:
      Does anyone have a database of boxscores, that would allow for a
      search of such things as "triple doubles" or "5 x 5" ?

      I know the "4 x 7" has been attained, because a couple of players
      have actually put up Quad Doubles. But how often does it occur in
      an average season ? How often do other combos occur?

      3 * 10 = 30
      4 * 7 = 28
      5 * 5 = 25

      Since these are all in the same ballpark, maybe they are comparable?

      > Last December, AK had a couple of "5x5" nights, within a week of
      one
      > another:
      >
      > [pts-reb-ast-stl-blk]
      >
      > Dec. 5: 19-5-7-8-5
      > Dec 10: 10-10-6-6-5
      >
      > Saturday Nov. 20, he did this:
      >
      > 11-14-7-1-7
      >
      > Not a 5x5, but a 4x7 -- which the others are Not.
      >
      > Has Kirilenko or anyone else gotten a 4x7 this year, or in
      anyone's
      > knowledge?
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic