5187Fouls & Minutes per Game (Gadzuric)

  • sultanoswat@yahoo.com
    Nov 1, 2004
      I noticed that Gadzuric has a very high PF/MIN (7.1PF/48min), and
      I'm curious:

      A. How many minutes per game can he average?
      B. Can he lower that rate & by how much?

      To do some a quick (and nowhere near complete) study, I looked at
      high PF/MIN last year, and the highest MIN/G they had over their
      career:

      8.7PF/48 - J. James highest MIN/G - 16.9
      8.6 - A. DeClercq - 25.6
      8.2 - R. Traylor - 17.3
      7.8 - A. Pavlovic - 14.5
      7.7 - Voskuhl - 24.3
      7.5 - C. Mihm - 22.4
      7.1 - J. Collins - 21.4
      6.7 - M. Madsen - 17.3
      6.6 - M. Doleac - 18.2

      And for the high minute guys - during the year they had their
      highest MIN/G what was their PF/48 that year?

      DeClercq - 6.1 PF/48 (lower)
      Voskuhl same
      C. Mihm 7.5 PF/48 (higher)
      J. Collins same
      Doleac 8.1 PF/48

      Declerq had a low foul year, but otherwise it might appear that
      Gadzuric is limited to 21-25 M/G. (otherwise it's a real low sample
      size.)

      Anyone else do a study on this?

      Thanks!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic