5136Shot Clock Breakdowns

  • sugarqubed
    Oct 12, 2004
      Hello I am new to the group, and was wondering if anyone had the
      following data;

      I am looking for stats based on what frequently a team takes a shot
      in the shot clock but broken down for home and away, and further
      broken down for 1H and 2H. Basically something similar to what
      82games has but further broken down by half and home/away.

      I am also looking for some ref data - broken down by individual ref,
      and refs as a 3 person team. The data I am looking for would detail
      average number of fouls called, number of O fouls called, and average
      score of games involving those refs. If anyone has access to this
      data I would be more than willing to work something out.

      Regards

      sugarqubed@...