      From: John Hollinger [mailto:alleyoop2@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 4:45 PM
      To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [APBR_analysis] Kutluay

      Since there's a lot of Seattle-area folks on this board, anyone want
      to enlighten me on what the Sonics were thinking by signing this guy?
      His European stats are beyond unimpressive, he can't play defense and
      his one alleged skill (3-pointers) is the one thing the Sonics have
      in spades. I'm speechless.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic