2817Re: Kirilenko

  • Charlie Board
    Dec 9, 2003
      <alleyoop2@y...> wrote:
      > I heard Breem say that too and nearly fell out of my chair.
      > Definitely a good sign.

      Probably, but maybe not if the phrase "offensive efficiency"
      gets co-opted to some other measurement than the ones we
      use it for. Which I suspect is the case here since Ed's page
      shows Minnesota towards the middle-of-the-pack in offensive
      efficiency
      ( http://members.rogers.com/strudel/deleteable/NBA03-04.htm )

      > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, Gary Collard <gmcollard@e...>
      > wrote:
      > > At the start of the Min-Sac game last night, the play by play guy
      > (Breen?)
      > > said that the Kings lead the NBA in offensive efficiency. I'm not
      > sure if
      > > he was talking about Offensive Rating, Eff FG%, or maybe just PPG
      > or FG%.
      > > Whatever he meant, it was good to hear the phrase escape from the
      > lips of
      > > an announcer. He does quite knowledgeable in his game call fwiw,
      > so maybe
      > > there is a light on in there.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic