2487Re: More Olympic Quals

    Oct 12, 2003
      I'd also be interested in seeing whether these numbers stem form
      the 'team' game, or whether it's an artifact of nobody on the other
      teams being good enough to dominate the possessions. A good way to
      check would be to see how Germany or Spain, both of whom have one
      player who is miles better than the rest, spread their possession in
      the world championships.

      http://members.rogers.com/igorkupfer/odd/olympicqual_team.csv

      > ed
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic