2456Re: [APBR_analysis] Olympic Quals

  • igor eduardo küpfer
    Oct 8, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Dean Oliver" <deano@...>
      To: <APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 12:39 PM
      Subject: [APBR_analysis] Olympic Quals

      > Has anyone done any statistical evaluation of the Olympic qualifying
      > games this summer? I'd be curious how the NBA guys played, but also
      > how potential prospects from other countries looked.
      >
      > usabasketball.com has all the boxes...

      Is that a hint? :-) I was looking at some of that stuff, off and on. I'll
      post something this week.

      BTW a question came up on one of the newsgroups about team chemistry, and
      its usefulness as a concept for analysing team play. I seem to recall that
      you looked at the matter. Do you have any thoughts?

      ed
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic