2449Re: Star stats article

    Sep 25, 2003
      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Pelton" <kpelton08@h...>
      wrote:
      > http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?

      pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1063923015041&cal
      > l_pageid=968867503640&col=970081593064
      >
      > I think I've heard of some of these guys. . . .

      A couple misrepresentations in the article. One, I did not help the
      Sonics develop their SEN, though I help them with other things. Two,
      James, as of my conversation with him in July, is not doing a
      basketball book and sounded like he would not do one.

      I just got the hard copy sent to me in order to see if it's any
      different. I talked to Dave Feschuk for a while and I'd be curious
      how much got put in... I need to unpack from traveling first...