2381Re: East - West imbalance

    Aug 8, 2003
      I studied this very topic each of the past two years. In 2001-02
      playing in the East was worth about a game in the standings for most
      teams, in 2002-03 it was worth closer to two games. This might be
      smaller than people imagine, but the reason is that regardless of
      which league a team plays in, 56 of the games will be exactly the
      same.

      <igorkupfer@r...> wrote:

> [...]
      the West had worse records against East teams than the worst East
      teams had against Western teams.

      > ed
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic